May 16, 2009

Shall We Engage...Again?

WAY too early on a Sunday morning during a late April heat wave, Mr. Swan and I had our engagement shoot with our photographer, Dante Williams. We decided on South Street Seaport, which is quaint yet touristy little area right on the water in lower Manhattan. It was good to get there early as it can be a total mob scene during the weekend. 

Let me start by saying that Mr. Swan and I  are not supermodels by any stretch of the imagination. NOBODY tells you how hard taking pictures can be.  Yes, it should be easy to just sit there....but it wasn't. I think we were just having a hard time relaxing. Needless to say we started off pretty slow, BUT by the end of the session we actually go to be pretty good (either that or Dante was just messing with us). I also think Mr. Swan enjoyed an excuse for PDA early in the morning. In the end, I'm glad that we chose to do engagement pictures, so that we could get used to being photographic subjects for Dante and get over our shyness. 

The results? AMAZING. Here are some of my favorites (Oh yeah, the blonde guy is Mr. Swan):





 





All Images Courtesy of Dante Williams

No comments: