December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

The holidays bring up so many issues especially for the engaged :

1. Where to spend the holidays - This is something new for Mr. CPF and me, although I know that many engaged couples and newlyweds go through this at some point as well . We spent our first major holiday together this past Thanksgiving. I'm an only child of a single mother, and I take my holidays with Mama CPF very seriously. Holidays with her are low-key days where I tool around in my pjs eating Mom CPF's really amazing food. I'm sure I'll have a great time with Mr. CPF's fam, but I will miss Mama CPF. 

2. Holiday Office Parties - You're engaged. Do you go? Do you not go? Are you even invited? I say, "Go!" REGARDLESS. 

3. Holiday Wedding Style - I love hot weather, and it helps that I'll be getting married during one of the hottest months of the year. At the same time, you can't beat a beautiful winter wedding. Since most weddings happen during the warmer months, sometimes winter brides don't have as many resources for inspiration; however, the blog world has changed all of this. Here's a great winter inspiration board from Snippet and Ink: 



That's pretty hot! :)

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments: