April 6, 2009

Thank You!


Actual Conversation

Mr. CPF: Hey, did you order something? UPS made a delivery today.

Me: Nah, I'm too broke. I wonder what it is?

Mr. CPF: I don't know. 

Me: Let me stalk our registry....Oh yes! YES!!!!


That excitement came from my discovery that this had come in the mail for us:




The Lovely Cuisinart Dual Blender/Food Processor.

I will be the first to say that I have been salivating over this for some time now. I tend to cook quite a bit, but I am the world's SLOWEST chopper. There are so many things that are faster and easier to cook with a food processor. Why the dual? Well, we've got one of those small NYC apartments that just doesn't have much cupboard space. This handy-dandy gadget will definitely help conserve that (especially when I get that big 'ol Kitchen Aid Mixer!!)

Thanks to FMIL CPF for our very first wedding present. We really appreciate it. 

Is there anything on your registry that you do/did really want? 

No comments: