August 16, 2009

I's Be Married Now!


Hey, everybody!!

I am back and married. (By the way, props to anyone who gets the movie reference in the title of the post.)

Getting married is FUN, everyone! If I can say any word of advice to all of you in the latter stages of the planning process, it would be to advise you to make sure that you have FUN on your wedding day. Period. All I remember is the wedding being such a joyous, wonderful moment in time. It was so amazing, and I can't wait to share it all with you.

While I am waiting for my pro pics, I will definitely catch you up on a few things that I didn't get a chance to blog about before the wedding.

I want to leave you with a few images to show you a glimpse of how we experienced the day:

We had a meaningful ceremony.


We oohed and aahed over each other.


We cried (or at least I did).


We DEFINITELY danced.


It's good to be back as a Mrs. :)

All images courtesy of Dante Williams.

1 comment:

NATURAL in the making said...

OK MRS...YOU LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL....RADIANT.....ECSTATIC...shall i go on...Much props to the TP movie reference...I am really loving your HAIR and updoo....
CONGRATS MRS. LADY