August 7, 2009

Thank You

I'm here beginning my last blog post as a single woman, and all I can think about is being thankful. I have so much to be thankful for, and I really appreciate it all so much.

I first want to thank you, Weddingbee. I'll tell you a secret now: I almost didn't apply to be a Bee. I blogged for months before even applying. I wasn't sure how if at all that I would fit in here with my "different" hair and non-DIYness. :) Even after being chosen to be a Bee, with some of my posts I was unsure about how you all would react. Yet each time I put myself out there, I found such wonderfully thoughtful and sincere responses and support. I want to thank Mrs. Bee, Mr. Bee, Pengy, my fellow bloggers, and you dear Weddingbee readers for creating such a vibrant and accepting community. I have been amazed and overwhelmed by your talents and kind words throughout my wedding planning process.

Finally, I want to say thank you to you, Mr. Swan. Thank you for being you and for your kindness, love and support. I am so excited to become your wife and life partner. I am so thankful to have you in my life.

Anyway, when I glance at the ever-changing weather forecast for Saturday or think about how my hot pinks don't match (ugh!) I will (try to) remember how thankful I am for having had this wonderful blogging experience and for my wonderful very, very soon-to-be husband.

A'ight, Hive. See ya when I see ya (as a Mrs.)!

Miss Swan

No comments: