March 1, 2009

Nitty Gritty

Hey there!

I'm back in my old chipper blogging mood :) Sometimes I think you just gotta let things out, so I am so glad that you all indulged me yesterday. Thanks for your support and kind words. ;)

I feel like there has definitely been a shift in the planning right now. It's time to figure out the nitty gritty. It's time to think about things like underwear, first dance songs, vows...oh my! I'm a bit...scared, worried, excited..really everything. I'm worried that there will be more than I can handle despite my lists and people ready to give a helping hand (that is..if I ask them. I love doing things myself..I'm a bad girl). I've got a crazy month ahead at work and lots of non-wedding related plans on the weekends. I think the details are also scary because they're ultimately what sets your wedding apart whether they be a beautiful DIY invitation or a gorgeous centerpiece.  Will my ideas workout? Will they be...good enough? When you spend so much time thinking and planning about this one day there's bound to be some of that doubt/crazy talk or whatever you want to call it. 

I've got the checklists and other documents, and I'm ready to go. I'm the "Little Wedding Train that Could." I think I can; I think I can; I think I can. :) 

How are you handling or did you handle the nitty gritty of wedding planning? Do you foresee anything getting in the way? Are you intimidated by the details of wedding planning?

No comments: