January 31, 2009

Life is Getting in the Way....

of wedding planning and this blog! I'm so sorry for not having had the chance to be able to write in the last week. In the past three months, I've started a new job that includes intense periods of travel and is a complete and total career change for me. Next week includes my first week of multiple nights away from home. It's been exhausting trying to keep up with chores, friends, errands, Mr. CPF and family. I've gotten little to no planning done this week too. Luckily I feel like I can take a break right now as I think the planning in shifting into a different phase anyway. 

I've definitely thought of some ideas to make sure that there is no week-long unintended break again. 

For those of you out there who are planning/have planned, what helps/helped you keep on track with all of these competing demands for your time during planning? Any advice? 

1 comment:

Mrs. Andi said...

I think that with any major time issue, you have to be very organized with your details & notes about what you need to do & what you may be waiting to complete. You can also probably try to fit in some time here & there, like on the trips (epecially if you are on a plane). This may also be a good chance to let your Mr work on some of the details, if you can let things go!